INTERIOR DESIGNER TENANT PLANNER
Opening exists for an Interior Designer Tenant Planner in our Atlanta, GA office. Individual must possess 3-7 years of commercial/institutional architecture (i.e.: office or mixed use or retail). Opportunity for high exposure design projects with growth opportunities.
Candidates applying for this position must have:
- Experience in interior architectural corporate design required
- Strong 3-D skills required
- Rendering proficiency
- AutoCAD proficient, Revit proficient, plus skilled at Excel, Word, Photoshop and Powerpoint
- Technically oriented
- Registrations not required
- Strong skills in both project design and management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documentation
- Strong presentation skills
Minimum BS or BA in Architecture or Interior Design required.
SENIOR SIGNAGE DESIGNER
Opening exists for a Senior Signage Designer with a minimum of 7 years of experience. Ideal candidate should be flexible between graphic design, environmental graphics, and signage. 3-D development skills a must.
- High passion for design, strong work ethic
- Design ability and creativity/attention to detail a must
- Strong background in material specification and signage processes
- Strong Presentation skills to outside clients
Please submit your letter of interest, along with your resume and a pdf sample of work to email@example.com.
ASD|SKY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.