Opening exists for an Architect with 12+ years of experience, registration preferred. Individual should be familiar wiht producing and permitting projects in the DC Metro area.
- Managing a project of up to $10 million construction cost
- Managing a staff of 2 to 3 architects
- Able to mentor and guide younger Architects through the design process
- Experience with Programming through Construction Administration phases
- Producing detailed design and construction documents in Revit
- Advanced user of SketchUp, Adobe CC and VRay
- Experience working with Interiors and Graphics personnel (in the same office) a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills
Minimum BS or BA in Architecture required.
Please submit your letter of interest, along with your resume and a pdf sample of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASD|SKY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.